with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, November 20, 2021

Hughes, Connors lead 6 Canadians into the weekend at RSM Classic.. live scoreboard..

PGA Tour: RSM Classic scoreboard here.

Following his opening round 63, Mac Hughes stayed right in contention on a much tougher scoring day with a Friday  -2 68 on the Seaside course to sit T4 -11 just 2 shots off the lead at this RSM Classic on Sea Island in Georgia.

As I mentioned yesterday the wind was set to get up to 25kph from the NE and you can expect more of the same today. That suits MacKenzie just fine.

"Yesterday the wind wasn't a factor, so it was like night and day today. I like it this way when it's tough, Hopefully thw wind keeps up all weekend and the scores will be a bit higher. The conditions were tough today, so I felt like scores under par would be a good effort. 

I was in pretty good control of my ball all day but I left some putts out there, it was pretty tough putting in that wind, but I'm sure I'm not the only guy with that problem."

Corey Connors is T9 -9 after a 71 on the  Plantation course, while Adam Hadwin has crept up to T15 -7 after a 68 on the Seaside course.

Taylor Pendrith 69 (SS) and Michael Gligic 72 (PL) are both T39 -5 on this Saturday moving day, while Roger Sloan T51 at -4 which is where the cut fell. 

Hearn and Svensson missed the cut.

All the play is on the Seaside course for the weekend and it begins with an American called Talor Gooch 64 65 -13 with a one shot lead over a tight leaderboard.

Bryan Angus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment