with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, October 1, 2016

Brooke Henderson 2nd after 3 rounds in China at Reignwood LPGA Classic

Reignwood LPGA Classic leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/reignwood-lpga-classic/leaderboard

With all eyes on the Ryder Cup, it would be remiss of me not to mention a stellar performance by Brooke Henderson who is halfway around the world in Beijing, China and with rounds of 66 66 68 -19 she is just a shot out of the lead going into the final round.

The leader is another South Korean, Mi Jung Hur at -20.

The LPGA Tour moves into their Asian swing and Brooke plans to play all six events in Asia.

I’m looking forward to being really in Asia for the first time,” Henderson said. “I’ve visited a few other times, but this will really be the true taste of a bunch of different countries and language and culture. I am really looking forward to it.”

It’s been an awesome year so far, and to have Brittany there caddying for me, travelling together, you know, she’s my best friend and my sister, and I really enjoy it a lot.”

Maude Aimee LeBlanc 72 66 76 -5 T28, Alena Sharp 74 73 73 +1 T58 are the other Canadian scores.

The sidebar story is who will win Player of the Year. Lydia Ko leads but 20-year-old Ariya Jutanugarn is trying to catch her and remember she leads the LPGA Tour with five victories after she won three straight events in May, the Women’s British Open in July and the Canadian Pacific Women’s Open in August.

Bryan Angus


No comments:

Post a Comment