with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, August 19, 2022

Connors on the bubble at BMW Championship..Full scoreboard

 FedEx Cup playoffs: BMW Championship leaderboard here 

With the top 30 ranked players advancing to the season finale, Tour Championship, the results are in for round 1 of the BMW Championship.

Canadians:

Corey Connors opened with -3 68 T13 and that's 4 shots off the lead held by Keegan Bradley. That has him projected for that 30th spot, or "on the bubble"

"It was a solid round, I feel like I hit the ball really well, a pretty stress free round. I could have converted a few more chances, but still solid. If I keep playing the way I did today I might just oplay my way into the Tour Championship, which is a huge goal at the beginning of the year. I feel like I've had a solid year so far."

Adam Hadwin -2 69 T24 projected 59

Taylor Pendrith E 71 T42 projected 67

Mac Hughes +4 75 T61 projected 60


Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment