with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, September 30, 2017

Brooke Henderson just a shot behind at New Zealand Women's Open

LPGA McKayson New Zealand Women's Open leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/mckayson-new-zealand-womens-open/leaderboard

Brooke Henderson shot a -5 67 overnight down at the New Zealand Women's Open and has closed the gap on the leader Spain's Belen Mozo (71) to one shot heading into Sunday's final round.

Mozo is on -15, Henderson -14 after her bogey free, five birdie round and she had this to say afterward.

“I am extremely happy with my -5, especially with no bogeys on the card because it was really tough conditions, with the wind really picking up especially on our back nine. I am excited to be in the spot I am in right now and hopefully I can go out tomorrow and make a lot more birdies and see what happens. My chipping was probably the key today. I got up and down a bunch of times especially early in the round that kept me in it, I have played really well in all three rounds this week and I have some good momentum going into tomorrow.”

Alena Sharp responded with a -6 66 to move up to a T31

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment