with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, December 17, 2021

No Tiger news here this week...Merry Christmas !!!

I thought for those of you who were wondering why I haven't been writing page after page about Tiger playing this week in the Father/Son/Daughter PNC Scramble, unlike many of the media, headed by the Golf Channel or whatever NBC is calling them now that they've moved from Florida up to Connecticut, who are once again genuflecting as he and his son appear on TV screens around the world....

 I am not a slave to the ratings they are all about to feast on, and for goodness sake this is a Christmas made for TV exhibition that used to be scarcely watched between 20 players and their sons, and will this week simply be another slobbering Tigerfest.

And as if a whole weekend of it wasn't enough, the aforementioned Golf Channel has decided they need more, so have gained permission to cover today's Tiger/ Charlie action from the PRO-AM !!

I must admit in the past when we could watch Lee Trevino's son, or Gary Player's son or Jack Nicklaus's son play it was fun to see how far the apple had fallen from the tree when it came to their swings, however in pre Tiger days we got to watch them all..... That is not the case this weekend..

So there you have it, and trust me when Tiger returns, with live bullets, in a real championship you'll be able to join me here.

Who Is Santa, and What Does He Have to Do with Christmas?

Until then with a week to go, and snow on the way here in Toronto on Saturday, in case I miss you..All the very best over the holiday's to you and yours, get together safely with Santa in this our 2nd COVID Christmas, and if you like have a wee dram on me !!!

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment