with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Ontario declares a State of Emergency... How I will fight Coronavirus..emergency numbers

First to one and all I hope you are well and checking all the boxes our Health Officials have advised to prevent getting this awful coronavirus.

I am following all the directions, but can assure you am not wrapping up in cotton wool and heading for bed until further notice !!  

Here is what I will be doing !

* staying isolated with my Mrs. in our humble abode

* watching a lot of our favourite funny TV including I Love Lucy, Bewitched, Hogans Heroes, Whose Line Is It... Shells Wonderful World of Golf, Carol Burnett.. great documentaries..you get the picture

* going shopping FOR ESSENTIAL ITEMS ONLY ! 

* going for long hikes and excercising myself everyday listening to my favourite tunes on am740.

* calling my 90 year old mother and two sisters regularly..

* having a cold beer, and a good whiskey whenever I like

* being cheerful to my neighbours and whoever I encounter

* going for a long drive to the country on our now empty roads

* staying in touch with all updates from our Health Officials..

Now if everybody sticks to this plan, we will be OK and  this State of Emergency won't be necessary. 

Be sure it was called, and more will follow if everyone doesn't buy in regardless of age, language, religion or culture. 

We need to be responsible for the affairs of our family. Where are the kids, teens, young adults. Are grandma and grandpa still visiting with their regular friends at the mall, who may have been in touch with someone from the old country..

Remember the vast majority of us will not contact this virus.. IF WE ACT CORRECTLY..

If you do run a fever and get a cough call one of these numbers 1 866 797 0000  or 416 338 7600 for immediate help

Take care, God Bless

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment