with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, July 1, 2022

Michael Gligic's turn to shine 2nd at John Deere Classic.... live Friday scoring

 PGA Tour: John Deere Classic leaderboard here 

It hasn't been a distinguished season so far for Michael Gligic, the 6'4" 32 year old from Burlington, his best finish T24 in Mexico, however all that changed on Thursday at the John Deere Classic on TPC Deere Run with a 7 birdie bogey free 64 that sees him start play today alone in 2nd, two behind behind the leader JP Boston -9 62. 

Gligic was in the last group of the day off the 1st tee, went out in -4 31 and back -3 33 for 64.

" It was nice, I just kinda hit the ball where I was looking, gave myself lot's of looks, I only missed one green and made a few putts. It was stress free, now I just have to find a way to do that for the next 3 rounds.

Somebody told me it's going to rain on Friday so I don't know  what the weather is yet. Every day is a new challenge, so just get up, see how it feels and go from there."

Adam Svensson is in good form, T9 -4 67, David Hearn started well T19 -3 68.

Nick Taylor T68 E 71, Adam Hadwin struggled +4 75 T130 and Roger Sloan has W/D after 81.

Taylor Pendrith who's been out 3 months with a rib injury was all set to return, eager to play until he tested positive for COVID before his round and has been forced to W/D. 

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment