with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, November 20, 2022

Henderson at her best 65 to get back in contention CME Globe Tour Championship... full scoreboard

 LPGA Tour: CME Globe Tour Championship leaderboard 

Here's the scoop.. Lydia Ko 65 66 -13 led by 5 shots heading into Saturday's moving day in the golf ventricular.

She stumbled a bit on Saturday -2 70 to finish -15 and let Irish women Leona Maguire in with her record tying -9 63 -15 total to tie for the lead..5 shots clear of the field..

So, Lydia or Leona has to come back to the field on Sunday or its between these two...

Meanwhile Brooke Henderson began round three, with 2 birdies and an eagle in her first 6 holes out in -4 32.. More good stuff coming in with a birdie at 12 and an eagle at the par 5 17th for her -7 65 -9 

She will need another of the same and a fall back by Maguire -15 and Ko -15

Still her 3 birdies, 2 eagles and all pars -7 65 was as good as it gets on moving day and we'll see what Sunday brings,,, That +2 74 on Friday may well come back to haunt her.

After her round she had this to say. " Coming into this week I wasn't even sure if I could play, I was just aining to make it through 4 days. Now having the day I had on Friday (74) when I wasn't feeling so well it's really to have a score like that when you know you can be so much better, so I just tried to bounce back, to be gritty out there.

Today everything seemed to go well, getting two eagles on the par 5's gives you that little extra bonus, they gave me some momentum, which was great. 

Now standing here after the 3rd day I feel pretty good so Im excited to play tomorrow and finish the event"

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment