with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, May 23, 2015

Back in business !!

Hi everyone, happy to say I am back in business, my computer has been in the repair shop and hopefully all the kinks have been ironed out by those much more technically astute than yours truly.

I have to get off to work now, at the end of play I will be posting. Rory has MC at the BMW PGA Championship, I think he ran out of gas with that 78 on Friday, but remember he is hosting the Irish Open next week so probably could use the time off.  Frankie Molinari has the lead by 2 shots and I must say I am disappointed that the likes of Ian Poulter, Henrik Stenson, Rickie Fowler never showed up to play in this prestigious event. I know Patrick Reed had to pull out with a serious illness in his immediate family.

Thanks for hanging in with me, its a gorgeous day here in Toronto, hope you are enjoying the same.


Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment