with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Monday, November 24, 2014

Tiger signs a new "swing consultant" on advice from Notah Begay..

After Butch Harmon, Hank Haney and Sean Foley, Tiger has hired his 4th coach (consultant)..Chris Como from Dallas..


What I can tell you is that Como, 36, was named by Golf Digest as one of "the best young teachers" in 2013. He has a degree in biomechanics, and reportedly shares the same swing philosophy of Sean. He also teaches Aaron Baddeley and Trevor Immelman.


Woods hasn't played since missing the cut at the PGA Championship following another back issue.


His agent Mark Steinberg released this statement on behalf of his client..
I was introduced to Chris this summer by Notah [Begay] and subsequently we had several good conversations about the golf swing. I've worked with him about a month since I started practicing. Chris will consult and work with me during the year."


His next action will be his annual tournament, the Hero World Challenge that raises funds for the Tiger Woods Foundation. It is Dec. 4-7 at Isleworth near Orlando where he invites 18 top golfers, including newly minted world # 2 Henrik Stenson.


World rankings click http://www.owgr.com/




Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment