with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Who pays ??

Now,  my site after 25 years of broadcasting my Fairways golf show and writing daily  on SNET /Fan590 along with TSN.ca and the International Sports Report is called FairwaysPlus because occasionally I cover other topics rather than golf..

This week I need your help in my Comments section..

Who pays ?

At 3am yesterday morning a car came roaring down Pharmacy Ave (police estimate 80 in a 50kph chool zone) , left the road, drove through my 60 year old award winning privet hedge....smashed through a neighbours newly erected wooden fence and crashed into their sunporch...

The driver described as a 30ish year old black women got out the car and surveyed the damage...she had barely missed 2 tree trunks....the occupants of the two houses had been awoken, called 911 and observed her getting out of her car.. assessing the damage..getting back in the car and trying to re start it to leave.... she failed and re emerged.. looked things over and walked away down (south) Pharmacy..

The police arrived 10 mins later... couldn't find her.... spent 3 hours taking photos and removing the car..

Owner was phoned,,, said he /she had lent the car to a friend.... when asked who.. he /she said.... ' I'd rather not say "

' Who PAYS..."

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment