with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, October 17, 2014

Birthday boy Els leads in Hong Kong

Ernie Els on his 45th birthday has taken a 2 shot lead in Hong Kong after 2 rounds. A second round 65 in Fanling took the South African to nine under par, two shots ahead of Frenchman Raphaël Jacquelin and Australian pair Scott Hend and Cameron Smith.

“I played quite nicely and 65 is what I needed to do,” said Els. “I’m looking forward to the rest of the week and obviously in a good position.
“I won’t have any alcohol to celebrate, but I’ll have a bit of cake and relax back at the hotel and see what we do for dinner tonight.”

Four-time Major winner Els started the day two behind Jyoti Randhawa, but swiftly took the lead with four birdies in five holes from the 13th after starting his round at the 11th.


Live scoring click  http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2014/tournamentid=2014083/leaderboard/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment