with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gone fishin !..and explorin..!!!

Hi all, if you are wondering where all my PGA Championship coverage is, I have taken a hastily organized week off..

I will be back over the weekend and will be posting then, but not before... Still after that monster bass..

Also I will be exploring Toronto along the waterfront trail, and you will be amazed how much wild life and beauty there is amongst all the condo construction, especially in the west end past the Humber river..

In addition I will be exploring High Park and all it has to offer, which is way more than you might think

Reports on all to follow...


Best regards  Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment