with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Tuesday, April 9, 2013

77th Masters pairings..

The 77th Masters gets under way on Thursday and I will have live reports on it all right here as well as a live link to the leaderboard.

I am working on my Masters picks for all you poolies and will be giving you 10 guys not called Tiger for your perusal.

The pairings for round 1 have just been posted, and here are some notables..

Mike Weir will be a game time decision as he is carrying a ribcage injury. He has been hitting a few balls at half speed, and is playing as many holes today as it will allow..This is the 10th anniversary of his 2003 Masters win.

Weir, Westwood , Furyk 9.06

Woods, Donald, Scott Piercy (won the Canadian Open) 1045

Ben Crenshaw (61), Matteo Manassero (19), T Guan (14 year old amateur from China) 12.24

Mickelson, Oosthuizen. Kaymer 1.30

McIlroy, Bradley, F Jacobsen 1.41


Round 1 pairings click here http://www.masters.com/en_US/players/pairings/index.html

Stay tuned for my Masters preview..


Bryan A

No comments:

Post a Comment